The EMoBIA Membership Policy
April 1, Heisei 31
Article 1 (General Provisions)
Members of the corporation shall comply with the articles of incorporation and the terms and conditions and cooperate with each other to achieve the purpose of the establishment.
Article 2 (Types and rights of members)
The types and rights of the members of the corporation shall be as follows.
(1) The sponsor member shall be a juridical person, a group, and an individual who agrees with the purpose of this corporation, and can do business activities related to the technology acquisition activity of the corporation, the product development by the technology acquired through the activities of the corporation, and these.The sponsor member may apply to participate in the general meeting of the employees as a permanent member of the Working Group, which is separately established by the Board of Directors resolution.
(2) A regular member shall be a juridical person and an organization that agrees with the purpose of the corporation, and can do business activities related to the technology acquisition activities of the corporation and the product development by the technology acquired through the activities of the corporation.In addition, regular members may apply for participation in the general meeting of the employees as a permanent member of the Working Group, which is separately established by the Board resolution.
(3) The supporting member shall be a juridical person and an organization that agrees with the purpose of the corporation, and can do business activities related to the technology acquisition activity of the corporation, the product development by the technology acquired through the activities of the corporation.
(4) The individual member shall be an individual who agrees with the purpose of the corporation, and may receive the information shared by the corporation regarding the related planning and event-related participation and the corporation.
(5) Special members shall be deemed by the representative Director in particular by the recommendation of the university, research institutes, public bodies, etc., and the directors who wish to participate in the purpose of the corporation.
Article 3 (adviser)
The registration of the adviser is done with the approval of the representative Director and the Board of directors, and does not collect dues when registering with the adviser.
Article 4 (Enrollment procedure)
Any person who wants to become a member of the Corporation shall submit a membership application form (separately) to the secretariat and obtain the approval of the representative director.
Article 5 (Approval of admission)
The secretariat shall review the membership and obtain the approval of the Board of Directors.After approval, the secretariat shall promptly register the member and notify the member of the completion of the procedure.
In addition, when a person who tries to become a member of the corporation falls under the following cases, the corporation may refuse the membership.
(1) If a juridical person or a group that has applied for a membership application is conducting a business that is contrary to law or public morals, or intends to do so.
(2) When the application procedure is incomplete
(3) If you have been expelled from the corporation
Article 6 (admission date)
The person who is admitted to the membership becomes a member of the corporation with the day of the member registration.
Article 7 (dues, etc.)
The membership fee and annual dues shall be paid by the method of transferring to the account of the financial institution specified by the payment date stipulated by the corporation.
Article 8 (change of notification matters)
When a member changes the matters notified at the time of enrollment, the Company shall notify the corporation of such changes by attaching a written or electromagnetic record certifying the change.
Article 9 (Loss of membership qualification)
If a member of the corporation falls under any of the following items, it loses its qualification.
(2) When the expulsion is received
(3) When a member is dissolved or bankrupt
2.The membership fee, etc. that the member has already paid in the case of item 1 shall not be refunded.
3.In the case of one of the items, the member shall pay the fee if the dues etc. are not paid.
4.It is not possible to escape this when there is an obligation of not performing in case of the item of 1.
Article 10 (withdrawal)
Members who intend to withdraw from the company shall be able to withdraw from the company by filling out the necessary information in the notification of withdrawal and submitting it at least one month prior to the withdrawal date.
Article 11 (expulsion)
The Board may expel the member if one of the following is true:
(1) When there is an act that significantly damages the honor of the corporation or acts similar thereto
(2) When there is an act that violates the terms and conditions of the corporation
(3) When the dues are delinquent for more than six months
Article 12 (revision of provisions)
The revision of this provision is based on the resolution of the Board.
Article 13 (Handling of member information)
Members agree to use the personal information of the members provided to the corporation within the scope of the purposes of use listed below.
(1) When it is necessary to inform members of various services and activities provided by members.
(2) When the member information is posted on the website or promotional materials of the corporation under the member's approval beforehand.
(3) When it is necessary to inform other members of the management of the corporation.
(4) When the corporation is entrusted to a third party the business related to the member services, and the member information is handled.
(5) Disclosure of information in unavoidable cases as described in laws and regulations concerning personal information and other norms.
Article 14 (Indemnity and damages)
1. The Member shall not be liable for any material or information acquired in connection with the activities of the juridical person, even if the member or third party has suffered the damage due to the decision of its use by its own discretion.
2.The corporation shall not be liable for any issues between members (including individual members).
Article 15 (invalidation of clauses, etc.)
Even if any of the terms of this agreement are deemed illegal or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity of these terms other than those terms shall not be affected.
Article 16 (Agreed jurisdiction)
The governing law for this Agreement shall be the Japan law, and the Fukuoka District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance in the event of a need to raise a lawsuit about the corporation.
Article 17 (general meeting of employees)
The organization, authority, and operation of the general meeting of employees shall be as set forth in the Association of EMoBIA.
Article 18 (Other)
Matters not stipulated in this policy shall be stipulated separately by the Board of Directors.
(Bylaws for the corporate dues)
The enrollment fee of the corporation is to be handled by the following.
1. Members 300,000 yen (tax-exempt, as the cost of incorporation)
2 Regular Members: 300,000 yen (tax exempt)
3 supporting Members: 100,000 yen (tax exempt)
4 individual members 0 yen
5 Special members 0 yen
The annual membership fee of the corporation is to be handled by the following.
1 Regular Member: 360,000 yen (tax-exempt)
2 Supporting Members: 120,000 yen (tax exempt)
3 individual Members: 12000 yen (tax exempt)
4 Special Members Bite 0 yen
* The first year will be from April 1 to March 31 of the following year.The annual membership fee for the first year shall be calculated by the month split from the date of admission (the day of approval of the Board).